Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My new castle

Well after many of months looking for the right house we finally found it. Yep that's right we bought another house. Many years ago this house was offered to my IL's but they turned it down said they didn't want it. So it went into forecloser we kept looking into it waiting for it to come up for sale again. Then 4 months ago it came up for sale, but by the time we found out it was to late someone had already bought it. We knew it would be for sale again. Then on Oct 1st, our 8yr anniversary I picked the kids up from school and on the way home something told me to drive by the house, so I did. As I turned the corner I saw the man pound the FOR SALE sign into the yard. I stopped and waited for him to finish doing what he was doing. He told me I could go look, so I did. I tried to call JC the whole time I was there. When the man came into to talk to me I was already in love with the house. I told him that, asked him how much he was asking for it. My mouth hit the floor, wow the price was so low, it was less than what we paid for our last house. I asked him what I needed to do to buy it he told me he needed all our information and then asked if I was married and if my husband knew what I was doing. At that moment I really didn't care I knew JC would understand when I talked to him after he got home. I gave the guy everything he needed to sell us the house. JC got home just about an hour later I was so excited I didn't even give him a second once he walked in the house, I gave him the keys and told him to go look. He came home after looking at the house and told me to call the owners and tell them it was sold. LOL I told him I had already done that while I was there. The following Tuesday we closed on our new house. Then started moving in the next day, we are now fully moved in to our wonderful castle.
It is so nice to be able to turn around in your kitchen without running into something or stepping on someone. All the kids now have their own rooms, except the twins who are happy sharing a room with each other.

No comments: