Friday, October 17, 2008

Kids


Please don't think I don't love my kids or that I don't love being a mom because I love both more than life itself. However being a mom of twins is hard sometimes. The last couple of days have been the hardest since we brought them home from the hospital. We just got all moved in to our new home and since the first night it seems that both boys are sick, so for the last 3 nights I haven't had any sleep and then lastnight my oldest twin Tristyn and my youngest daughter were both up all night crying. It didn't matter what I did for both of them they just didn't feel good and they cried. I had each one on a knee rocking them and they still cried. Finilly at 5am after being up ALL night they woke daddy up, he came out and smiled at them and they were happy me on the other hand all I wanted to do was sleep. I think I caught something from them cause boy I have been really sick for days now. But sleep for me won't come till tonight, the older kids had to be at school at 730am and JC leaves for work at 630am and that left we awake with all the kids. Today has been no different than it was lastnight. Except my daughter isn't crying shes in a farely good mood, and shes being such a good girl. The boys on the other hand I'll get 1 asleep and the other 1 will wake up crying.
Just a bad day for the boys..

No comments: